Tea Maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I'm a tea drinker..........I love the smell of coffee but just can't seem to get the taste over the taste buds. Anyway.....I saw a tea maker (like a coffee maker) at WalMart last week and wondered if anyone owns one of these machines and can share their experience with using it. I'm strictly your Bagged Lipton Tea kind of girl......just the good ole fashioned kind.

My husband is from Texas - he drinks alot of tea. We have gone through two already. They are very easy to use and make very good tea. I would recommend it if you like tea - DH is particular about his tea (sometimes embarrassing in restaurants) he likes it alot.

If you're doing Lipton Tea Bags, it's probably fine...but what is hard about an electric kettle and a tea pot? just wondering??

Well I tend to forget and then the kettle is a whistling like crazy and the tea is so scalding hot I have to wait for it to cool and thats not a good thing in the morning when I want my tea....hee hee. So I've been using the microwave and that just gets annoying after having to nuk cup after cup. I'd rather just be able to go over to a pot and grab a cup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom