The Magic Bullet.. anyone own one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Magic Bullet Blender - Official Website

My parents bought us this a couple weeks ago, but i've been too busy (and tired) to set it up and use it. Has anyone here ever used one of these? I've read about it some, and I guess it can chop and mince onions and garlic, it can grate cheese, make smoothies and sauces... and lots more that i'm just too tired at the moment to think of....:sleep:

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone here uses this, and what all they do with it..

Thanks!

No experience with it, beginner. My take is that it is a trendy gadget that espouses to replace a better, well-constructed device. I've heard quite a few negative things about its construction and dependability. Again, I haven't used it.

Although, it is worth "playing" with and having some fun preparing some summer drinks and other dishes. You have it, why not use it? I love toys!

I don't have one myself but my daughter loves theirs. She said they use it to make their favorite drinks. That it works great.

Yeah, it comes with 4 or 5 mugs with diff. colored tops, that pop right onto the base part of the "bullet". Makes it easy for everyone to have their own kind of drink. I thought that sounded neat..

My mother has had one for years & uses it daily for your breakfast smoothies. She bought me one a couple years ago. I use mine all the time to make salad dressings, chop garlic, chop herbs & chop onions. It is very easy to use & clean, less parts then a mini food processor or 3 cup chopper.

My sister got me one last year and it really is neat. I make protein smoothies with it quite a bit. It's also just a handy-dandy kind of thing to have around the kitchen :)

My kids like that they can put in cream and a bit of hershey's syrup and make chocolate mousse in 15 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom