Toaster Oven Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I bit the bullet and bought the Breville from Macys.com and got free shipping and an extra 15% off...It was priced around $250. and when I checked out the total was $238.49...I have researched for a long time and this has the best reviews...it is the larger one that will toast 6 slices of toast at one time. It is a 1800 watt and called a smart oven...we will see just how smart and I will report back..LOL

I have also done a lot of researching on that same model Breville and most reviewers rave about it. I am going to get it too but I am going to buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond so I can use a 20% off coupon, bringing the cost down to $200 (since they charge $249 at BB&B).

This is mine, I bought it because it has a rotisserie that will take a 4lbs chicken, my main oven/range cooker is 1 metre long, so unless we have friends over the oven is not used much. It cost £52 or $78.
View attachment 8950
GBP is currently more like $1.61, not $1.50. 39.37" wide oven is a healthy size; how deep and high is it? What are the interior dimensions of your counter top oven?

Last edited:
I think I will try to get one with the rotisserie feature on my next one. Mine is only a year old and they usually last me forever.

Very nice...isn't it funny how much you use it and if mine quits working I would have to get another one.

Well, I broke down and bought the Breville Convection Oven and set it up tonight. The only thing I have gotten to make in it is toast though. I will post after I use it for some other things to say whether I like it. So far, I like the way it looks in my kitchen compared to the Cuisinart. I am returning the Cuisinart to Costco tomorrow.

I received mine yesterday and I love the Breville Smart Oven..it looks nice in my kitchen too.

I made a pizza in my Breville last night and it came out perfect. Everything I have used it for has been great. It makes very good toast too!

I want to thank everyone's advice on this subject, I have reviewed the posts frequently, weighting the information and thoughts, I came to the conclusion that I was going to have to pay more then I originally wanted to get a better toaster oven. I finally ended up buying the Breville Smart Oven, so far it has been the toaster oven I have ever owned. It even makes better toast the the up right toast only type. I have baked a pizza which came out one of the best I have had from toaster oven. All I can say thank, for all of your advice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom