"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Appliances

Old 11-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
Assistant Cook

Turbo Wave 4000HD Help

I have just purchased one of these machines and thought It would have come with a basic cook book of some sort,but it dosent.It does mention how long and how hot for some basic ingredients,but dosent give you a step by step guide.Say for instance I want to do a seasoned rolled roast of lamb and vegies(spuds,pumpkin,carrots and peas,I dont know how long to put meat in before I add vegies,or whether to put meat on top or below,or if it is all done together,or if you have to put stuff in at different times.I have tried to find a cook book for these machines on the net,but with no luck.Does anyone know if there is such a book,or can anyone offer any advise.
Cheers,Gypsy.

Old 11-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
Head Chef

I have no idea what type of appliance a Turbo Wave 4000HD is. If it's just an oven, why would you need a step by step - but I can't tell you because you haven't told us what it is.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
Master Chef

I couldn't find anything specific for a "Turbo Wave 4000HD", but here are some books with instructions and recipes for similar devices:

NuWave Recipe Book
FlavorWave Turbo
Deni Turbo Convection Oven
Decosonic Convection Oven

Here are some Nuwave - Flavorwave recipes on RecipeZaar

There are some cookbooks specifically for these "turbo" ovens on Amazon.com - I know there is 1 for the Deni and 3-4 for one of the others.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
Assistant Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphellae View Post
I have no idea what type of appliance a Turbo Wave 4000HD is. If it's just an oven, why would you need a step by step - but I can't tell you because you haven't told us what it is.
I guess the turbo wave is the same as the flavour wave.I know it may be just a oven,but the sad truth is that I am not a competant cook such as yourself.I guess that I need a Cooking for Dummies Turbo Cook Book.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphellae View Post
I did a quick sarch of the Internet and could not find out anything about the Turbo Wave 4000 either.....really puzzled me??

Just came back for another read of the thread and realized gypper is from Australia. Guess the Turbo Wave 4000 is an Australian product that we don't have here in the US.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:14 AM   #6
Assistant Cook

Thanks for that info Mick.Have downloaded and printed it,and now have some reading/learning/experimenting to do.Cheers mate.