Vote - Name My Kitchenaid Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your favorite!

• Dobro

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lucille

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Red Bettie

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Red Sonja

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I haven't posted this sooner, I got distracted. :)

Here is a list of all the entries and the person that submitted.
Big Mama Kadesma
Christine Patty1
Dobro PrincessFiona60
ELMO Mimizkitchen
Lucille LPBeier
Ramblin Rose mollyanne
Red Bettie KathleenA
Red Hot Mama Babetoo
Red Sonja Janet H
Sir Mix A Lot GB
SusieQ Alix

I really appreciate everyone that entered (and voted).

Last edited:
Well, I have not been around a lot and I have wanted to do this much sooner.

I am honoured that you all voted for "Lucille" and that Frank has named his mixer after one of my favourite comedians....and a guitar.... However, I am a mod and can change my title anytime I want (and will, now that the contest is over).

I want to do the right thing and that is to give my prize to someone else. Janet has the next name and she is an admin, so, I have handing down my "cool title" prize to Kathleen because she came in third. This was totally my own decision and I believe the fairest way to do things.

So, Kathleen, pick a title and I will do the honours of setting it up for you. You can say it here or PM it to me.

Frank, I want to thank you for this contest. I hope we can do more things like this and get more people involved!

YAY! YAY!

I selected Red Bettie, because the mixer was a classic like Bettie Page. Looked like something from the 50's, like Bettie Page. And it came with a whip...like Bettie so often seemed to have. :LOL:

~Kathleen

Yay, Kathleen! Now, the hard part of picking your "cool title." Or, if you have the daring, we can start a new contest and vote for your new designation.

A generous gesture, LPB.

It was a super nice gesture. I'm totally jazzed about the custom title....even if I came in third! No matter. Lucille really is an outstanding name. :)

How sweet of LP to pass it on (of course, that's the kind of person she is!). I love "Cupcake" Kathleen!

:)Barbara

How sweet of LP to pass it on (of course, that's the kind of person she is!). I love "Cupcake" Kathleen!

:)Barbara
I do too Barbara. LP is so sweet and kind. A perfect friend.
Kathleen, you are a perfect pink cupcake.
kades:)

Awww, shucks, everyone, you are going to make me blush! :blush: It was just the right thing to do. And I got my old title back so it is a win win situation!

Kathleen I love your cool title - and you know the fun part of it is that you can make a whole bunch of cupcakes with Lucille. I am sure she will even whip up a batch of pink frosting for you! I am glad you are happy.

Thanks, LB...Lucille could make some awesome cupcakes....with PINK icing. I wonder if I know someone who could make the magic happen. :rolleyes:

Thanks, LB...Lucille could make some awesome cupcakes....with PINK icing. I wonder if I know someone who could make the magic happen. :rolleyes:

Kathleen come on girl you know Lucille is sittin on the counter with a martini in her hand and her beaters up on the silver bowl shoutin, thats it Frank beat it with the wooden spoon... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kathleen come on girl you know Lucille is sittin on the counter with a martini in her hand and her beaters up on the silver bowl shoutin, thats it Frank beat it with the wooden spoon... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL! She won't sit that martini on the counter if she is wise though. Counter space is at a premium.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom