What appliance do you use the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

most used appliance

• Total voters

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I use my Cuisinart Food Processor the most, 2nd my Kitchenaid Stand mixer, and 3rd , my hand held frother.

I voted for other. I use my refrigerator more than anything other appliance.
:rolleyes:

I use my scales and blender often. We have a lot of curries and I use cans of tomato plums but I dont like to use them like that, I like to blender them, so they become a passata. N my scales.. well i use them mostly for when im baking.. n i make plently of desserts! lol

I'd have to say my coffee grinder and coffee brewer I use the most, followed by bread machines and then microwave. (I assume we're not counting regular ovens because I use that as much as my coffee maker.)

1. Oven/stove

1a. Food saver

2. digital scale

3. food processor

4. blender

Can I PLeeeeeZZE ask someone what a foodsaver is?? No idea here from someone in Australia, sorry I have never heard of them. Maybe we call them a different name here.
Thanks for any help.

FoodSaver

Can I PLeeeeeZZE ask someone what a foodsaver is?? No idea here from someone in Australia, sorry I have never heard of them. Maybe we call them a different name here.
Thanks for any help.

FoodSaver is the trade name of a machine for vacuum packing items, mostly food stuffs.

I keep Iceberg Lettuce for over 4 weeks and it is just as good as if it just came from the market.
Meat can be kept over a year with no freezer burns.

I love my FoodSaver!

Charlie

I use my rice maker the most, with both my toaster oven and KitchenAid stand mixer coming in second.

Back
Top Bottom