What is a good, low price hand mixer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
I am tired of hauling the big one out every time i need to mix something. no counter space to leave it out.

i know a hand mixer would work for some recipes.

need advice about the power, quality of ones you all know.

thanks

babe:rolleyes::rolleyes:

First, what do you consider low-priced?

I have a 3-speed KitchenAid hand mixer I bought for about $45 a number of years ago. I like it, but I find I need a little more get-up-and-go for some things when I'm on the highest speed. I'm considering getting the 5-speed one, which is about $60. Otherwise, I have been very, very pleased with it.

Easy to use and clean and not to heavy, which is a consideration for me because I have arthritis and carpal tunnel in my right hand.

Miss Babe...Here are 4 highly rated hand mixers...the prices are MSRP so I would expect to pay less!

Cuisinart Count Up HTM-9LT…. $70
Kitchen Aid Professional 9 ….. $80
Kitchen Aid Ultra Power 5 …. $55
Braun Multi Mix 4-in-1………..$50

HTH

We have a low priced Kitchen Aid that is not fast enough in the highest speed. It has 5 speeds and cost about $30.

First, what do you consider low-priced?

I have a 3-speed KitchenAid hand mixer I bought for about $45 a number of years ago. I like it, but I find I need a little more get-up-and-go for some things when I'm on the highest speed. I'm considering getting the 5-speed one, which is about $60. Otherwise, I have been very, very pleased with it.

Easy to use and clean and not to heavy, which is a consideration for me because I have arthritis and carpal tunnel in my right hand.
:) Carpel tunnel is the pits I have it in both hands I wear braces at night to keep it at bay. Nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night with that excruciating pain.

We have a low priced Kitchen Aid that is not fast enough in the highest speed. It has 5 speeds and cost about $30.

opps, just about an hour ago i ordered a kitchen aid, 3 speed for 37.89 with free shipping.

that is really about all i have in budget for it. thank you all so much for imput. i don't think i will use it all that often. but when i need one want to have it handy.

babe:ermm:

I have a Black & Decker PowerPro mixer series MX42-MX95. It has 5 speeds w/power boost. It came with traditional beaters, wire beaters and a spatula attachment. All in it's own plastic case. 230 watts.
I don't remember what the price was because it was on Christmas clearance about 5 yrs. ago. I only paid about
$26.oo at that time. A Fantastic Deal! And I love it.
I use it maybe 12-15 times a yr.
I guess it would depend what you are using it for and how often.​

:) Carpel tunnel is the pits I have it in both hands I wear braces at night to keep it at bay. Nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night with that excruciating pain.

I know that feeling. I had it bad in both of my hands. Had the surgery 3 years ago and haven't regretted it for one moment.

Back
Top Bottom