What Is Your Dream Appliance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not many would consider this an appliance, and it won't fit in a kitchen........... but it's my dream

img_841494_0_ef3295bc107b79016f360dfbb6700b73.jpg

****! Well nobody said we couldn't dream BIG. lol. :LOL:

Well since this is a dream, how about a professional kitchen already stocked with commercial quality equipment? :chef: Oh and don't forget to include a PacoJet for loads of ice cream. hee hee.

pacojet1.jpg

An airconditioning unit in my kitchen please. I live in Bangkok. Whenever the oven and stove are full on, copious beads of perspiration drip down my face, as if I'm having a steam facial. (Sorry about that gross mental picture but it's true.) Now picture that image while the door bell rings telling me that my dinner guests have just arrived...!

Now as if the heat is not unbearable enough, I would like another oven too if I may. I find that one smallish oven seriously limits one's menu!

Being a poor college student and a newlywed, I'd be happy with a kitchenaid. I feel fortunate that prior to my wedding my wife and I already had amassed a large quantity of cookware, general appliances (couple crock pots, couple toasters, blenders, and the like) but because of price I have yet to get a good quality stand mixer and am stuck with a horrible hand mixer, or a wooden spoon.

For my current kitchen I would just like a french door fridge with the pullout freezer on the bottom. With my back and knee problems this would be perfect. This is not an appliance, but I would also like granite or marble counter tops to replace the ones I have now that are falling apart around the taps.

Don't get me started on my dream kitchen.......

I'm a simple guy. I just want the countertop stand mixer Alton Brown has, with the airbrushed flames on it.

Chopstix, I got a kick out of yours. I live in north west Illinois, and we've had a far cooler summer than usual. I could put in an A/C unit any time I wanted to, but for the few weeks it is hot and humid, albeit nowhere near what Thailand is like, it can be miserable. We do lots of salads and microwaving and very quick-cooking meals for these few weeks. Wouldn't you know it? I've invited 20 people over for this weekend, which promises to be the hottest so far this year! Luckily we planned a cookout. Well, I suppose I can remove the A/C unit from a bedroom and put it in my kitchen!

Hey Claire, you mean there's such a thing as a portable A/C unit? What is it that you have? TIA!

I've seriously considered putting in an A/C into the ktichen wall but no spot seems logistically workable.

Good luck on your weekend cookout! :)

Pacojet

I need a Pacojet to make my life complete:chef: I recently purchased a vacuum chamber machine, sous vide water bath, vita-prep and a thermomixer; the Pacojet will make life complete!

Back
Top Bottom