What Is Your Dream Appliance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoMama

Senior Cook
If you could have any,
in other words ... money aside,
what new appliance would you like
to have in your kitchen?

A gas grill with a really, really good exhaust system that doesn't make so much noise that we can't converse. Not going to happen; don't think it exists, and if it does, I can't afford it.

All of the above ... AND ... for my kitchen desk an extra oven in the kitchen - Waring Professional 1.5 Cubic-Foot Convection Oven.

Aga stove
Refrigerator with glass doors
Double dishwashers (more professional grade - hot and fast)
Hooded wood-burning grill

Oh, that was appliance, not appliances :blush:

Not many would consider this an appliance, and it won't fit in a kitchen........... but it's my dream

img_839114_0_ef3295bc107b79016f360dfbb6700b73.jpg

A stove top grill and a high temperature, stone base, wood burning pizza oven.

I've got a great kitchen with high end appliances. But my township doesn't allow garbage disposals. What a pain!

Hey Robo! How can the town you live in tell you what you can have in your kitchen?

The township in which I live has limited sewer capabilities and does not want to exceed its capacity. New homes like mine are not given occupancy permits if code is not followed. Nor can a home be sold unless it meets code. So yes, I could put one in if I use an unlicensed plumber, and plan to take it out if I sell. What a lot of trouble.

I have had my eye on this for years. If it was a person I would have been arrested by now. It's 60 inches wide and has an infared broiler.

Attachments

• luxury_stove.jpg
    luxury_stove.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 208
Back
Top Bottom