What is your kitchen wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Corey, we have a Hoover FloorMate and love it. Had for about 5 years. It does a far better and more efficient job of cleaning a floor than I ever could. One of the things I like about it is that there's ALWAYS clean water being applied to the floor. The drying feature is great, too. If you get one, I think you'll be very happy.

P.S.
We got ours on eBay.

Katie E said:
Corey, we have a Hoover FloorMate and love it. Had for about 5 years. It does a far better and more efficient job of cleaning a floor than I ever could. One of the things I like about it is that there's ALWAYS clean water being applied to the floor. The drying feature is great, too. If you get one, I think you'll be very happy.

P.S.
We got ours on eBay.

Five years?!!

I didn't know that it was out that long. But I'm definitely going to look into it.
Thanks for the heads-up!!:)

My Bissel carpet steamer has a hard floors feature, but I have something much less labor intensive. I have Rose, my cleaning lady!

Even though I already have a KA stand mixer, I still would like to have the new Cuisinart 7qt., 1000 watt stand mixer with all the attachments.
I also would like to have a couple of pieces of the new Le Creuset Caribbean cast iron (I already have enough LC to sink a ship, but what can I say, it is an obsession).
All the other things (large appliances) I want would never fit in my current kitchen.

Since we are dreaming... I would like one of those stainless steel built in rotiseries, over top of the brick pizza oven. The 60inch executive gas grill. Several banks of those refridgerated drawers instead of a refridgerator. A marble counter top that has a cooling feature. A large island with room for 16 plates so I can lay out my plates and be able to prep my meals on them. This of course would be below an array of heat lamps....I also need a bank of 20inch plasma tvs with PVR capability so I can have all of my favoriate cooking shows on at once and be able to rewind and fast forward as needed. Two dishwashers would be a must !!! along with two pot racks one on either side of the kitchen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom