Ok (opposite of Which appliance purchase was your worst mistake), which appliance was, is now, or do you think would be your best investment, should you decide to buy it?
Which appliance has done well by you, and would you purchase that same make and model again if you had to buy it once more? Come here and tell us about it.
1. My K'Aid Pearl Metallic food processor.
2. My two K'Aid Stand Mixers.
3. My Electrolux Assistant Stand Mixer.
4. My Waring Pro food grinder.
5. My Zojiroushi bread machine.
6. My Zojiroushi Microm rice cooker.
7. My Rivak Slow Cooker, BBQ Pit and my FlavoreWave Convection Oven.
What are yours? Let us know.