Which recipes can make in Deep Fryer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My family likes the chicken nuggets I make. I chunk up chicken tenderloins into a bowl, add Bisquick and Lawry's seasoned salt, stir together and add just enough milk to make a soft dough covering the chunks. Place chunks individually into fryer and cook for 2-3 mins and drain. They never last long at my house. Any "dough" left in the bowl can be dropped into the fryer and cooked to make a hushpuppy type side. I've also been known to get the cans of buttermilk biscuits and quarter them before frying. After draining, sprinkle with powdered sugar and you have a fair simulation of a funnel cake in flavor.

Marinate catfish nuggets in fish sauce, sweet soy sauce, sherry, garlic, hot peppers and.... greek seasoning overnight. Remove, dredge lightly in a seasoned seafood breader.
Fry for about 2-3 minutes, remove.
Serve with a stir fry of vegetables of choice.

If you believe the food vendors at County Fairs, ANYTHING can be battered and cooked in a deep fryer! Ice Cream, Candy Bars, Twinkies, Baloney Sandwiches, Pizza, Bananas, etc. etc. etc....

Bacon fried bacon!

cfb.jpg

Some things I like from the fryer: wantons; egg rolls; fried ravioli; tempura battered fish, chicken or shrimp; buffalo wings; fried chicken; cheese curds; chislic (deep fried chunks of steak or other meat, if you've never had it).

so many to deep fry

Here are my suggestions:

Jalapeño Poppers
calamari
french fried potatoes
fried ice cream
Hushpuppies
fish and chips
Tacos
oreos
Jalapeno+Poppers.jpg

jalapeño poppers:chef:

Great beer-batter recipe:
1 3/4 cup flour
1 12 oz. beer
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cracked pepper
1 tsp. cyenne pepper

mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and then dredge your food of choice in the batter and deep fry.

i like to cut up boneless chicken breasts into strips and fry for about 5-7 minutes. honey mustard goes great with these

i used the oil for a second time. dredged pieces of chicken , in flour etc. put in the oil. let them get brown. took out and finished in oven. delicious, had a guest that so too.

Back
Top Bottom