Will an electric hand mixer work for this recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kitchengoddess, I'm surprised you are still following that particular blogg. She seems to be getting some kind of a financial kick back on the appliances she recommends with all of her recipes. Like GG said, you could do it with a bowl and a big spoon like our grandmothers did. I'd recommend again that you find another source for recipes.

Kitchengoddess, I'm surprised you are still following that particular blogg. She seems to be getting some kind of a financial kick back on the appliances she recommends with all of her recipes. Like GG said, you could do it with a bowl and a big spoon like our grandmothers did. I'd recommend again that you find another source for recipes.

Wow I didn't realize she was getting a kick back from appliance purchases! I chose her blog because it's all Paleo, and that's the diet I need to follow medically. I need to find good resources for low sugar or sugar-free Paleo desserts.

Glad my hand mixer will work. I'd rather not buy a new food processor until I'm clear what I'll be using it for.

Back
Top Bottom