Wonder Cooker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks brilliant Barbara...it is amazing how it does 6 different ways of cooking :)

That is great...you will be in the kitchen experimenting all the time now :)

Fondue forks and all..too good!

Barbara L said:
I can't wait to try the different ways! It even came with fondue forks! :LOL:

I love that it came with fondue forks! I can't wait to hear how well it works. I may need it at some point! ;)

Just let me know what time I should arrive for dinner. :angel:
If you start walking now, I should have quite a spread ready by the time you get here! Of course, the walk may kill you, but we will have a wingding of a wake for you! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Wow what a good choice he made! Few of us have room for one purpose appliances so this looks terrific!

6-in-1 functionality
Makes it easy to grill, roast, slow cook, flash fry, steam or sauté your favorite dishes.

I finally got a chance to use it tonight and I love it! I decided to start simple (mainly because I wanted something simple for supper!). I sprinkled boneless/skinless chicken breasts with some poultry seasoning and put them in the cooker. I added a box of Swanson lower-sodium chicken broth, put the lid on, and cooked them on the saute' setting until nearly done. Then I added cauliflower/broccoli/carrot frozen vegetable mix on the steamer insert and finished cooking it all that way. It all turned out great. :cool:

Barbara L said:
I finally got a chance to use it tonight and I love it! I decided to start simple (mainly because I wanted something simple for supper!). I sprinkled boneless/skinless chicken breasts with some poultry seasoning and put them in the cooker. I added a box of Swanson lower-sodium chicken broth, put the lid on, and cooked them on the saute' setting until nearly done. Then I added cauliflower/broccoli/carrot frozen vegetable mix on the steamer insert and finished cooking it all that way. It all turned out great. :cool:

Wish I could eat at your place. That sounds good!

Good to hear it worked well Barbara, it sounds lovely :chef:

Hi. I love cooking and am a great one I have been told, Hope you will share your recipes with me

Back
Top Bottom