Zojirushi Rice Cooker Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it is two years old

GB,

I requested & got the rice cooker you recommended, and I could not be happier with its performance.

Thank you for posting your experience.

Tom
GB,

My rice cooker crapped out tonight. Is yours still working?

Tom

Mine is still going strong. I am sorry to hear yours is not. I hope the company takes care of it for you!

the NS-ZCC10 died after 2 years?! wow ..

I have 3 Zoji's NHS10's (got them all at Thrift Stores) but only use one, and trying to sell the others on Amazon.com for a lil bit of profit.

I was wanting a smarter/fuzzy logic one, and the NS-ZCC10 was what I picked..but having 2nd thoughts.

Mine is still going strong. I am sorry to hear yours is not. I hope the company takes care of it for you!

Apologies for not updating this thread sooner (I thought I had) - The cooker worked fine the next time I tried it. Go figure.

Anywho, last night's meal included polenta made from yellow cornmeal ground in a TN grist mill, and cooked on the porridge setting. It was OUTSTANDING.

I used four parts water to one part cornmeal with a little salt.

Now I'm curious about grits - I have a bag from the same mill, and the lack of stirring during Zojirushi operation has great appeal.

Tom

I have had mine for ten years and still love it. Mine is a 12 cup model with just a warm/cook button to push down. Nothing cooks rice better.

I have used coconut milk and dried friut with jasmine rice with a good outcome.

I broke the latch about 4 years ago and hate the idea of giving it up for different one so I keep a piece of masking tape on it to keep the lid shut.
Mine was recommended by a buddy's Japanese wife.

I have never burned rice in it. if you want to cook a little longer just restsrt it and watch it every 5-10.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom