Check this out! A recipe generator!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
I was going through my email this morning and came across this in a newsletter from King Arthur Flour. It’s a recipe generator for banana bread. You choose the ingredients and it generates a recipe for you!

I thought this was kinda fun, and quirky enough that you’d like to at least see it, if not try it out.

https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipe-of-the-year/banana-bread/config-tool.html

Let me know what you think!

Cute, but at what point can you still call it "Banana Nut Bread" with some of those versions. :LOL:

No need for a recipe generator to find the best banana nut bread, though. Hands down, it's my Mom's Banana Nut Bread recipe. :) When we moved in 2000, I could not find the recipe card she had used. Looked in her boxes both at our house and at our daughter's back in OH, looked in Mom's binder of favorite recipes - nope. While looking, I tried many recipes, both from my cookbooks and online. Most were good enough, but still not as good as Mom's. I finally found it last year, baked up a loaf...and it was like I was back in her kitchen. Now, it probably tastes so good to me (and Himself and our kids) because it was Mom's recipe. It's probably very similar to a myriad of recipes everywhere. But I bake it, we all like it, and I'm done looking for a substitute. ;)

Be like Mikey - try it, you'll like it.

This is a pretty cool little tool. If there were more ingredients/recipe options you could spend countless hours using it...

Back
Top Bottom