CIA's Kitchen&Cook Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
I received my first issue in the mail yesterday. I really have enjoyed it. Some recipes have a narrative regarding the ingredients and where the recipe originated. The pictures for plating are beautiful.

It is only 32 pages and it has holes punched so it can easily be inserted into a notebook. :)

Jan, that is becoming one of my favorite publications!! I was lucky enuf to give a scholarship check to a student there last year and she got me hooked on the magazine!!!

I got a free issue and then subscribed. I do like it and will probably keep up the subscription. But I subscribe to 7 cooking mags (down from 9) and some have gotta go.....

I understand completely and I hate to throw the mags out. I'm in the process of decluttering and am having lots of trouble letting go of so many 'things' that I might need one day.:rolleyes:

It is a real real fave of mine. I get so tired of a mag mostly being advertisments. THis is all cooking and info...seasonally arranged. Of course I'm biased being a cia alum.

Back
Top Bottom