Cookbook Deals at Costco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Bon Appetit cookbook for $19.99 includes a one-year subscription to the magazine in the purchase price

Taste of Home cookbook for $16.99 and same subscription deal.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully our CostCo will get at least the Bon Appetit one in. I was there on Thursday & the cookbook section wasn't impressive. They usually step it up right before the holidays. I've gotten quite a few lovely bargains there, including a number of the original "Beautiful" cookbook series.

I love Costco and go there all the time. I have looked at their books but never the Cookbooks. Their prices are great and since I am getting gas next week I will visit.

Thank you.

Since you mentioned it, I got the Better Homes and Gardens Susan G. Komen Foundation, New cook book from Costco last
week for $10.
I got it because it has pictures and charts of the primary and market cuts of pork, beef, lamb and Chicken as well as how to best cook those pieces as well as charts showing fruits, veges and other pieces of info that simpletons such as myself would find invaluable all in one place. My only complaint is the plastic binding should be a little bigger so the pages would lie flat

Back
Top Bottom