Cookbooks for Trade/Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are going to be getting rid of some cookbooks? Oh for shame, for shame :) . I did that, and now I go hunting for them and my sis reminds me I gave them away {to a Katrina fund for a culinary school}.

I know, I know....
I'm sure I'll regret doing it, but I have way, way too many books.
and until my hubby builds me my library... I'm running out of room.
I'd probably be ok if I just stopped buying them!:-p

It'll probably be a couple weeks as I have at least 15 boxes to go through. Then I'll post them on a list.

just wondering if it was allowed here and/or if there's any interest....

:)
KathyJ said:
or do you not allow books to be sold here?
Our comunity policie says "Absolutely no advertisements". We don't like to see people use DC for profit. Maybe you could mentioned a few titles in this thread, and if someone is interested they could PM you.:)

Loppraine said:
I love old cookbooks, please feel free to pm or email me. If that's ok with the Mods??? Not quite sure of the rules yet.
Thats fine - what you discuss in a PM is private and your own business.

I picked out less than a dozen cookbooks to move to the boat. Then I bought a couple. Yesterday we were going through stuff in the garage to go to storage and I found cookbooks I hadn't seen in almost 8 years. Had to grab 3 or 4 of those - a Turkish, a picnic & tailgate, and a breakfast & brunch that I remember having lots of great recipes. Oh what an addiction!!! Plus I found a whole bunch of Bon Appetite 's to go through and tear out recipes.

ok,
what I'll probably do is just post on here that I have some books for sale and interested parties can pm me for a list.

will that work for everyone?

It'll probably be a week or two though, as I have to go through them in boxes (plastic, not cardboard-hate cardboard).

I probably will try ebay if it comes down to that. I just don't want to pay the fees. I'd rather have you guys have first chance.

thanks for all the interest.

Kathy

edited to add:
There might be some non-cookbooks also. Would anyone be interested in those also?

Last edited:
MJ said:
:)
Our comunity policie says "Absolutely no advertisements". We don't like to see people use DC for profit. Maybe you could mentioned a few titles in this thread, and if someone is interested they could PM you.:)

Thats fine - what you discuss in a PM is private and your own business.
MJ, You are a softie :)

More Cookbooks for Trade/Sale

I have another list of cookbooks that are for trade or sale. Also have homesteading / gardening books.
If interested, please PM me.

Thanks!
KathyJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Homesteading? Humm ... sure wouldn't mind finding some old copies of Mother Earth News from back in the 1970's ... or trying to replace my Foxfire books. PM on the way ....

Back
Top Bottom