Cooking Light chili recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
September 08' issue of Cooking Light has a bunch of chili recipes if anyone is interested. Even a section on chili contests.

I guess you know you have to PM them versus posting them. Cooking "Light" would come down "heavy" if we posted them. :chef:;)

There's a white chili recipe I'm gonna try.

AC is on here too, but at least I'm ready for Fall.

Thanks Jeeks...
I got mine the other day and haven't even had a chance to look at the cover!
Hope it gets cool enough soon to cook!

i still got ac on, it's not chili weather here yet. anyone gonnna try them ?
You should expand your horizons. Chili is a very summery meal. Think of all the chili cook off contests that happen in the summer. Spicy food is eaten in hot weather all the time as a way to make you sweat and cool you down.

nah, gb. whereas, with the ac on, I do come home from work and cook dinner - when i was a girl we ate stuff that we didn't have to turn on the oven for - i'm not making chili !!!!!!!

truth be told, for 2 mos, i haven't made much of anything. sunday night i bake a bunch of chicken or turkey breasts and we;ve been eating that with a handful of lettuce and steamed veggies when i fancied them. i lost 7 lbs you know.

I've been in the mood for chili all week. I've picked up some fix'ins at the store last weekend but haven't gotten around to making any (football and soccer practices & games).

I usually have to make two batches mild for the fam and super hot for me. I wouldn't complain if someone pmed me the recipes from cooking light :)

Back
Top Bottom