Cooking Magazines - Online From Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bilby

Executive Chef
Hi guys!

I picked up a free copy of the Christmas catalogue from one of Australia's big two supermarkets today and thought some of you might be interested in having a look at the online version. It's really just a big advertising catalogue for the store but it is full of recipes as well. This link takes you to the home page and then just click on the big link on the right.

Coles Christmas Magazine

Just to even things up, I have also pasted below the November catalogue from Coles' key competitior, Woolworths. Similar deal, just not targetting the festive season.

Woolworths Fresh Nov 2007

Hope you enjoy having a look at these.:chef:

Thanks Bilby - I hadn't seen that catalogue from Coles yet as I've been out of action for the past 2 wks recouperating from an Op. However I will get into Coles and pick that up, I managed to get the Woolies one, although they go so quickly that if you don't get there at the beginning of the month they are usually out of them.

Last edited:
I have a squizz online and then copy the recipes of the e-magazine if I like them normally. If I don't bring it into the home, it never becomes my junk!!! This is my mantra that I try to live by!! Try being the operative word!

Hope you are feeling better Germania.

On line cooking maggos

Sounds like a good idea and one way to reduce paper clutter - I just have to teach myself to stop tearing recipes out of maggos/newspapers etc!

I decluttered 3 years ago when I moved here, but seem to have built up more mountains of recipes! Not that the folks at work mind as I am always trying out new recipes on them - cakes, cookies etc.:rolleyes: Don't know what they will do when I retire in 2009..... I think they will still expect me to visit bearing gifts of food.

Will check those out, haven't been to Coles for ages, never convenient lol

Hey Germania, your location is same as mine lol.

Back
Top Bottom