Cook's Illustrated Website......anyone subscribe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

runninduo

Senior Cook
I recently started subscribing to Cook's Illustrated Magazine. I also have two of their cookbooks. Does anyone subscribe to the online magazine (the one for Magazine subscriber that gives access to 10+ years of back issues). Was just wondering if it's worth it. It's only $20/yr.

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

hey runninduo,
I love Cook's Illustrated, I think it has alot of tips (not to forget recipes) and know-hows to each recipe.. I subscribed a few months ago & I'm happy with it :) Hope you'll enjoy it too!

I subscribe. It's a great site, well worth the cost. I also get their magazine. I've not bought any cookbooks from them yet, but they're on my list of things to get.

I've had super success with every recipe that I've made out of their magazine or off of their website.

;)
Z

I, too, love their magazine and website.

Be careful when buying their books, however. If you buy books directly from them, they always have fine print that says they're going to send you "preview" copies of all their future books. It's that old "send the postcard back or get a book you didn't order" routine. They're good about returns, but it's still a pain in the neck. :x

You're much better off to buy the books through a bookstore or third party website.

runninduo said:
I recently started subscribing to Cook's Illustrated Magazine. I also have two of their cookbooks. Does anyone subscribe to the online magazine (the one for Magazine subscriber that gives access to 10+ years of back issues). Was just wondering if it's worth it. It's only $20/yr.

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Is that $20 a year to download on your printer and paper??? I pay $18 each for Gourmet and Martha Stewart, and they are mailed to my home monthly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom