Copycat Cook Book Review?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefBoyRme

Assistant Cook
Has anyone heard of the Copycat Cokbook that claims to have recreated famous restaurant recipes?

I am thinking about buying it because my family loves Olive Garden Salad Dressing and Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits when we go out to eat.
I thought it would be nice if I could recreate these for us to enjoy at home.

If anyone has it, or has tried making any of the recipes, could you let me know how you like it?

Thank You and Happy Cooking:chef:
ChefBoyRme

Last edited by a moderator:
A number of years ago purchased several of Todd Wilbur's Top Secret Recipe books and enjoyed them. They contained many copycat recipes. Still have them about.

Now I generally GoogleHave not tried them so for copycat recipes. Know that knock off Red Lobster biscuit recipes are all over the web. And just found a few for the Olive Garden dressing.

Have not tried them so can't comment on how close to the McCoy they are. Also have only been to Red Lobster twice, and Olive Garden about four times (maybe three), so would not be the best person to authenticate them.

But will lprobably give them a try. Everyone seems to love them.

Take care and God bless.

My grandchildren have gotten me every one of Todd Wilbur's books and then request goodies from them. The books and recipes are fun. Their favorite? they say the Taco sauce is exactly like what they get at Taco Bell. (that's a recommendation..... ;) )

Thanks for all the replies.

I wound up buying the copy cat recipe book.
I haven't tried any of them, but when I do, I will let you know
what I made and if it tastes anything like the restaurants.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom