E-Reader Cookbooks for Kindle and Nook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have a Kindle but I have an Android and two Nooks. I downloaded some of the PDF cookbooks listed here, but I found that once they are on my Nook it's a little small for me to read, but I can just keep them on my PC and use them that way. Then I can print out a recipe if I want to make it instead of constantly referring to the PC. I might be able to download the Kindle ones to my PC too, even though I don't have an actual Kindle. I went through a couple of the cookbooks and just copied and pasted recipes to my recipe file on my PC.

I cannot copy recipes from the Kindle cookbooks, but I am able to copy them from the Mr Food ECookbooks.
I have been able to copy from Kindle books using a "capture" tool. Dining Downloads no longer has the free cookbooks (and I don't get a daily email anymore, either, just every so often).

I have been able to copy from Kindle books using a "capture" tool. Dining Downloads no longer has the free cookbooks (and I don't get a daily email anymore, either, just every so often).

Yes, wonder why they changed? Must have been losing money. Glad we got in on it while they had the freebies, I now have more free cookbooks on my Kindle and Kindle apps than I could ever possibly get through!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom