Looking for an old cookbook .....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShellyCooks

Senior Cook
Hi Everyone ~
I'm looking for an out of print cookbook titled, The Italian Bakery by Lee Cirillo. I've seen many references to it online, but no one has a copy for sale. Is anyone here familiar with this book or even have a copy of it? I've heard it's the best of the best when it comes to Italian baking. Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Yipes and double yikes!!! $300 is just a tad high for me for a cookbook (Ha! Ha!), but thank you so much, Got Garlic, for the information. At least we know there is one out there for sale!?!

Hi Everyone ~
I'm looking for an out of print cookbook titled, The Italian Bakery by Lee Cirillo. I've seen many references to it online, but no one has a copy for sale. Is anyone here familiar with this book or even have a copy of it? I've heard it's the best of the best when it comes to Italian baking. Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Wooo Amazon seller is asking way too much.

We have a book store here that buys and sells used books.
Good will pick up services no longer accept used books here.

Maybe if you have one by you go in they might have it, or something similar that you might like.

Thanks, Chef. I'm starting to check with used book stores around here. Hopefully, I'll come across the book or something comparable. Good idea!

Back
Top Bottom