My New Cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
I only bought it because it was "Star Wars." It's the incurable Fan-Geek in me that does these things.

"The Star Wars Cookbook: Wookie Cookies and Other Galactic Recipes," by Robin Davis. It is geared towards kids and has a nice safety chapter at the beginning. It is set up like a regular cookbook, using fresh ingredients, knives and stoves. For the more adventurous Kid Chef...now to find a kid to try the recipes with me.:LOL:

OMG! I must get this for my son. He is a diehard Star Wars fan. I mean serious fan. I have action figures all over the house. Hey Fiona, you can borrow my Andrew to test the recipes if you want. :LOL:

OMG! I must get this for my son. He is a diehard Star Wars fan. I mean serious fan. I have action figures all over the house. Hey Fiona, you can borrow my Andrew to test the recipes if you want. :LOL:

How does he feel about a vacation in Montana?

I found the book at ThinkGeek :: Stuff for Smart Masses , be careful at that site...my house is full of things from Think Geek.:ROFLMAO:

I LOVE Think Geek!!! I have a Star Trek cookbook that I got years ago.

How does he feel about a vacation in Montana?

I found the book at ThinkGeek :: Stuff for Smart Masses , be careful at that site...my house is full of things from Think Geek.:ROFLMAO:
Well his mother has always wanted to see Montana and he and I both like the snow.

By the way I just ordered the cookbook from Walmart.com, so my christmas shopping has officially begun. :santa:

I LOVE Think Geek!!! I have a Star Trek cookbook that I got years ago.

My USB speakers for the laptop just showed up today along with my Ingenuitea pot. Clever. Seriously, my house is littered with Think g
Geek things. Most of it Sci-Fi related.

Well his mother has always wanted to see Montana and he and I both like the snow.

By the way I just ordered the cookbook from Walmart.com, so my christmas shopping has officially begun. :santa:

No snow left around here, maybe up in Glacier Nat'l Park...but the Grizzly bears are on the prowl right now. You are all welcome, I'll show you the sights.

Yay! Christmas!!!

Back
Top Bottom