Ordered 2 books. Anyone have these

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, I've got "Plenty" (feel I should burst into song now) - Tibbett sings "I got plenty of nothin !" from Porgy and Bess - YouTube)

Some really good recipes in it. I liked the "socca" using chickpea flour and also the tomato and potato tarte tatin. The two potato vindaloo was good too. In fact I really liked most of the things I have cooked from it. The mixed beans with spices and the quinoa salad with dried lime, as you can see I really like his recipes :LOL:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have :)

acerbicacid said:
Hi, I've got "Plenty" (feel I should burst into song now) - Tibbett sings "I got plenty of nothin !" from Porgy and Bess - YouTube)

Some really good recipes in it. I liked the "socca" using chickpea flour and also the tomato and potato tarte tatin. The two potato vindaloo was good too. In fact I really liked most of the things I have cooked from it. The mixed beans with spices and the quinoa salad with dried lime, as you can see I really like his recipes :LOL:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have :)

I'm totally looking forward to it. I love Israeli and middle eastern food and heard the book has beautiful photography. I like too browse books also not just cook. I hear the ingrediants are hard to find though but I am a Fan of Internet shopping so I have a collection of crazy spices and odd ingrediants

Back
Top Bottom