Paprika

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canuckcook28

Assistant Cook
I just came across a great recipe organize called Paprika. It is like a scrap book where you can download and file recipes. I just love this thing. I can download recipes from Foodnetwork.com or .ca and America's Test kitchen and other websites that have given Paprika permission to download.

It synchs to all your devices and if you have a good stand you can set up your iPhone/Android and /or iPad/tablet and use it as a book. the really neat thing for me the old geyser is that when you touch a section it highlights blue, and you know where you are. You can also add your own recipes, notes, ingredients, ideas. you can watch those awesome vids from ATK just by touching the URL link. You can adapt recipes to the size you need and you can add to the recipes as you see fit! I am really in awe of this one! I just can't live with out it!

That sounds interesting and thanks for the info, but can you please leave the link so we can check it out?

Welcome to Discuss Cooking!

Last edited:
That sounds interesting and thanks for the info, but can you please leave the link so we can check it out?

Welcome to Discuss Cooking!

Sorry, it is an App. You go to the AppStore, either in Apple or in Android. The App is $24.99 for the OS X or Windows 8 and $4.99 for devices.. But it's worth every penny!

Did you have to buy it on both the phone and the tablet, or does it go on both with the cloud without extra money?

Did you have to buy it on both the phone and the tablet, or does it go on both with the cloud without extra money?

Yes. But it is a one time subscription. It's because the App has permissions from do many websites and. That has to be paid. I assure you though you will have a ball with it you can even email recipes to others and if they have Paprika they can download the recipes to their App. Look up the App at your AppStore and read the blurb.

C & P works just fine for us and it doesn't cost anything!;) Welcome to DC.

It is a great app, by the way if there are any IT people reading this please make more apps for cooking like this one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom