Please recommend a Gordon Ramsay cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black chef

Senior Cook
anyone have any comments on gordon's books?

i've heard good things about the latest one, but i don't follow him too much.

any suggestions?

Chef,

I am a huge ramsay fan and while i havent gotten his brand new one yet i did enjoy this one.
img_595351_0_3c2a432ba908dd60e922095163ce17f2.jpg

Be Sure

You can BE SURE that anything Ramsay puts his name on he truly believes it has to be the BEST! the man has made a believer out of me just watching him on the Nightmare shows. I can't believe how he can insult those people and try to get them to understand and in the next scene he is patting them on the back. He does encourage some at times, too. I can see that he wants the people to do their BEST the same way he does. I don't particularly care for his language but I seem to dismiss it at the moment as he is so frustrated. I only wonder if he has blood pressure problems. Guess he makes sure he eats right and exercises. Plus I am sure age is on his side.

I don't care for many of his recipes because they are too rich for us. Cost wise and ingredients are not even available sometimes. But I have to admit the end result is worth all the effort you put into it.

These are only my opinions. As far as buying his book, I know I couldn't afford the ingredients. Guess I am more of a DC cook than Gordon Ramsay. Frankly speaking, I don't think I could boil water with him staring over my shoulder! Would boil too quickly or not long enough.

Back
Top Bottom