Recipe software with detailed nutritional analysis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pengyou

Senior Cook
Hi! I have enjoyed browsing through the posts on this forum. It seems to have a lot of members that think as I do :) Is that a good thing? Well, in time, maybe you will answer that yourself ;)

I have been looking for a recipe/cookbook software that creates a shopping list, does nutritional analysis and will help me plan whole meals (a month at a time). Free would be nice also :) It would also be nice if the program could export a recipe into html format so that I could easily display it on my website.

I googled on these terms and find dozens or more programs that do nutritional analysis. So I start downloading them and find that the first ones I download only show fats, carbs, protein and sodium. :ermm: I am looking for something much more detailed. I am trying to plan meals and foods to take advantage of the nutritional values of foods. I don't have enough time to download and install all of the programs that I found in my google search. Can someone suggest software that will do what I want? I want to know if the foods have chromium, magnesium, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Can't help you, but wanted to welcome you. Someone will know just what you need. Hang out long enough and someone will help.

Thanks! This is really a fascinating forum! I would normally love to google this question but it was becoming too tedious to test the results.

Can't help you, but wanted to welcome you. Someone will know just what you need. Hang out long enough and someone will help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom