What cooking magazines do you subscribe to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bon Appètit
Fine Cooking
Cook's Illustrated
Saveur
Gourmet
The one I would really like to get is The Art of Eating but not sure if I am willing to shell out $48 a year (4 issues) for the subscription.

I am not thrilled with the three I get anymore. Every so often, I unsubscribe then, I wonder what I am missing and resubscribe to Bon Appetit, Gourmet and Chocolatier.

I subscribe to 5 magazines:

Cook's Illustrated
Taste of Home
Simply Delicious
Cooking with Paula Deen
Taste of the South

I just learned from the Chocolatier Magazine Website: "Recently Pastry Art & Design, Chocolatier and Frozen Desserts magazines combined to create Dessert Professional magazine." I hope that means that my new subscription to Chocolatier will be transferred to this new magazine.

I don't subscribe to anything at this time, I get things online and copy recipes from the magazines at the library. I used to get so many - can't begin to list them all. But now, I'm enjoying less paper coming in the mail and working on whip-controlling what I have here at home. :)

I don't subscribe to anything at this time, I get things online and copy recipes from the magazines at the library. I used to get so many - can't begin to list them all. But now, I'm enjoying less paper coming in the mail and working on whip-controlling what I have here at home. :)

hope that works out for you. i have recipes from here, on line and from mags. enough to last a lifetime. if i made one a day i might finish em in ten years. lol

hope that works out for you. i have recipes from here, on line and from mags. enough to last a lifetime. if i made one a day i might finish em in ten years. lol

Haha, I completely understand! But for some reason in my "collectors-mind" I still haven't figured out that I could never possibly make all the recipes I've collected and I continue to collect more! I think it's an obsession!! :rolleyes:

I would definately say my collection of recipes IS indeed an obsession!!:wacko:
I just subscribed to Rachael Rays mag and I also get the Kraft Foods Magazine....I just can't seem to get enough recipes!!

I collected Bon Appetit from 1978 until the beginning of this year. Then I stopped my subscription and started tossing anything before 2000.

Currently, I subscribe to Cuisine and Fine Cooking. DD and I share Gourmet.

anni, I have to start some tossing here too. I have bought pieces of furniture to house my collection but it is getting too much! My mother collected them from back in the 70's as well.

I only have Cook's Illustrated . I used to get Gourmet and Bon Apetit but stopped because it seems they have more ads in them than actual helpful information and recipes.

Bon Appetit, and it was free because I ordered some books a few months ago. I have no mag subscriptions anymore. I figured for what I was spending on mag subscriptions, I should invest in hardcover books that would be good reference materials to help me develop my own recipes. My most recent additions are Culinary Artistry, and The Flavor Bible, by Andrew Donnenburg and Karen Page. Good money, well spent. I highly recommend them.

I like Cook's Illustrated. Rather than subscribing to the physical magazine, I have a membership to their site.

Back
Top Bottom