Who has cooking videos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
How many of you have cooking videos?

I have the complete 6-volume video set of The Way to Cook by Julia Child on VHS. Also, a cooking program on DVD by Martha Stewart. Not many.

The rest of them, I recorded cooking shows from the Food Network.

Last edited:
I have Food Safari the 1st series, it really great. There is a series 2 out at the moment, but i keep missing it :( :(

You can see parts of the video if you do a search for Food Safari in google and follow the link to the SBS website. It Really cool!

I forgot to mention that I also got three sets of 3 DVD's, Paula Deen, Rachael Ray and Giada De Laurentis. From their cooking shows on the Food Network.

Does TiVo count?

At any given moment, I have untold hours of Food Network content on my TiVo.

And I have it specifically watch out for keywords like "risotto" in which I have a current special interest.

Does YouTube count? I'm not saying Good Eats episodes are posted on there. And I'm not saying I have saved any of them, but there are coking videos there I have seen.

DrThunder88,
You stole my thunder, I also watch YouTube sometimes to check some dishes, recipes or techniques... also good to see some food presentation.

I don't have a single one . I don't watch them because a lot of are not closed captioned for the deaf.

Back
Top Bottom