"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cook's Tools
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Clearwater, FLorida
Posts: 3
12" Spring Form pan for Cheese Cakes

Does anybody know where I can find a 12" or bigger Spring Form pan. I make alot of cheese cakes and would like to get a pan bigger than my 9" pan.



jefdav86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #2
Certified Pretend Chef
Andy M.'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 44,981
Google is your friend.

Try this link

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan
Andy M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Head Chef
Caine's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,314
Send a message via MSN to Caine
I realize how easy shopping on line is, but if you ever want to venture out into the great unknown, any decent kitchen store should carry 12-inch springfrom pans, such as Williams-Sanoma, Sur La Table, Kitchen Collection, or Le Gourmet Chef, and you could most likely find one at Bed, Bath, and All That Other Junk or Linens N Stuff, and you can have it today.
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.