"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cook's Tools
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2005, 01:51 PM   #21
Executive Chef
Corey123's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Boston, MA.
Posts: 2,881
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by crewsk
Bucky & amber, you are right, It's used to keep bacon flat while frying it. Here's 3 that I found. I don't own one but if I did, I'd use it often.

I own the rectangular one in the bottom pic.

I bought it from ChefsCatalog.com. I also bought one for a friend, as he wanted one also.

But it's not just for bacon. You can also use it to flatten grilled sandwiches, which I've done.


Corey123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.