Can anyone tell me what this tool is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EmmaB

Assistant Cook
I found this in my kitchen and can honestly not recall what it is. I believe it is from Pampered Chef and maybe some sort of veggie press. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 199
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 204
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 188
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 195
I have no idea. It does look pretty cool, whatever it is. Pampered Chef has an online catalog, maybe you can find it there?

Last edited:
Good find Andy.
:huh:Has Amazon gone insane though?
The original price is $148 ?? :wacko:

Every now and then you see what has to be a typo on their prices. I've seen some others that were even more out of whack than that - items that in one entry sold for $25, but another link for the same exact product was over $1000 - like they dropped a decimal point or a similar boo-boo.

I guess when you try to sell everything on the planet, some mistakes are inevitable. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Every now and then you see what has to be a typo on their prices. I've seen some others that were even more out of whack than that - items that in one entry sold for $25, but another link for the same exact product was over $1000 - like they dropped a decimal point or a similar boo-boo.

I guess when you try to sell everything on the planet, some mistakes are inevitable. :rolleyes:

Yes, this is so true. I was looking at a cake decorating book and they had 1 new one for $3.33 and several used ones starting at $888.00! :LOL: No, they weren't antiques, it was a typo. Apparently the new one was supposed to be $33.00 and the used $8.88.

Yes, this is so true. I was looking at a cake decorating book and they had 1 new one for $3.33 and several used ones starting at $888.00! :LOL: No, they weren't antiques, it was a typo. Apparently the new one was supposed to be $33.00 and the used $8.88.
Sometimes the sellers try to make more than the others. So it may not have been a typo. Keep in mind the sellers set the price not Amazon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom