Cookie Dropper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

argylegasm

Assistant Cook
Hello all!

As it is customary around the holidays, we're baking up copious amounts of cookies. We have a most amazing tool for 'plopping' cookies from the batter bowl onto the baking sheet - but we only have one. Here she is:

img_865983_0_411cc04548a6baa2a42c5241ac06de17.jpg

It is a Maid of Scandinavia Cookie Dropper - the manufacturer has disappeared (bought out by another company and then that went out of business) - so I assume it'd be rather difficult to get another one. However, has anyone ever seen a dropper that resembles this one?

Hello all!

As it is customary around the holidays, we're baking up copious amounts of cookies. We have a most amazing tool for 'plopping' cookies from the batter bowl onto the baking sheet - but we only have one. Here she is:
It is a Maid of Scandinavia Cookie Dropper - the manufacturer has disappeared (bought out by another company and then that went out of business) - so I assume it'd be rather difficult to get another one. However, has anyone ever seen a dropper that resembles this one?

I saw one on amazon.com today, just type in cookie dropper in their search window and it should come up. Less then 6 dollars. It's made by Pampered Chef.

Back
Top Bottom