Does anyone know a good site to get replacement silverware?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larry_stewart

Master Chef
Some how, over the years, my soup spoons have disappeared one by one.
I am finicky when I eat ( especially at home), and I like to use the same style spoon, fork... that Ive used for years.

My daughter was able to find a replacement spoon on:

replacementsltd.com

But she bought the last one.

I was wondering if someone else knows of a good website for me to search for replacements.

Thanks,

Larry

I am finicky when I eat ( especially at home), and I like to use the same style spoon, fork... that Ive used for years.

replacementsltd.com

I was wondering if someone else knows of a good website for me to search for replacements.

Thanks,

Larry

Have you checked on line for the make and series? DW, looked about selling her mother's china as replacements and found that E-bay had several folks selling as well as places that will buy. The places that will buy want to pay nothing, the sellers want an arm and a leg for it.

Larry, my SousChef found replacements for our flatware on Ebay. The maker was Onieda, but the pattern had been discontinued so it took some detective work for him to even find the name of the pattern. He's like a dog with a bone, when it comes to hunting something down. Sure enough, on Ebay he found replacements and now we have enough forks and spoons to make it for a full dishwasher.
Can you tell us the maker and pattern, or take a picture?

Craig misunderstood what I told him. The Ebay sellers all seemed to be pretty reasonable. The companies like Larry mentioned wanted to buy extremely low and sell extremely high. I'd definitely check ebay but make sure you buy from someone that has good feedback.

On the back says
" Oneidacraft Deluxe Stainless"
The spoons is about 7 inches long from end to end
The spoon part is just shy of 2 inches diameter.
The spoon part is round, not oval.
The design on the neck of the spoon, kind looks like attached "X's
like this " XXXXXXX"

I took pics, just waiting to upload them then Ill post them here.

replacementsltd.com

Thanks,

Larry

If you get on Replacements e mail list, they will let you know when they have your pattern in stock. Sooner or later they will have your pattern in stock.

Here are the pics

The pic is a little blurry and has glare , it reads:
"Oneidacraft Deluxe Stainless"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 2.19.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 2.19.28 PM.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 2.19.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 2.19.44 PM.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Larry, this one looks similar to yours. I used Aunt Bea's helpful terms to use in the search box there.

Replacements, Ltd. Search: oneida deluxe flight round spoons

Scroll down to the 4th row of pictures there at that site. Why the spoon cup looks like the back of the spoon I don't know (looks convex, not concave). It's probably the way it was photographed

P0000072666_S0006_T2.jpg

Last edited:
It's not exactly the same spoon shape as in Larry's picture, but the stem looks to be exact. Oneida makes so many types of spoons, they may have made a spoon set with that stem design just for sipping creamy soups, like Aunt Bea mentioned. :LOL:

He should send in detailed pics to Oneida.

Last edited:
Round Bowl Soup Spoon (Gumbo) in Flight (Stainless, Deluxe) by Oneida

This definitely looks like what I have.
They are out of stock, but will search the internet to see if I can locate it elsewhere.
Thanks for all the hard work.
At least I know what Im looking for now :)

Back
Top Bottom