Favorite Kitchen Apps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To the OP (even though this is your only post and visit...): one of the stores I shop partners with an app called "Fetch". It's a bit like an electronic preferred shoppers card by offering special prices not available if you don't use the app. It also lets me accumulate points, similar to reward points given by some credit card companies. Then I can redeem those points and use them as cash to pay for some of the items in my cart. Free food is good!

I guess I'm a Luddite at heart, I use the back of an old envelope for my shopping list and store my coupons inside of it. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:
I don't even bother looking for a junk mail envelope. I just use the ad that came in the paper, circle the items that are on sale or featured in the ad that I'll buy, and add anything else that I need at the top margin of the page that features the grocery department (bakery, dairy, etc) that stocks the item I need. When I'm done, I fold the paper ad up so it fits in the old cosmetic bag that never held make-up but does organize my coupons and rain checks.

Back
Top Bottom