Favorite Kitchen Tools or Gadgets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Although not used often, nothing can replace my big KitchenAid mixer.

For hand tools, my stainless steel dough cutter/scraper makes scooping up items on the cutting board really easy!

*off topic a little bit* -

ErikC - Thank you for those wonderful soup recipes! With Winter coming on...sigh....it will be so nice to have some of them heating in my crockpot at the end of my work day! :chef:

I love my stick blender and the crock-pot! I have two different sizes. The smaller one is supposed to be used for dips, etc. The thing is great when you're making a meal for one or two people and don't want to drag out the big one. I use it many times when I'm making dinner for just myself or for my SO (when I don't want what he's eating).

As far as slicing up vegies, I rely on good, sharp steak knives. They do a better job than many choppers, and it's more convenient.

I love crock pots so much I have 5. Second is my aluminum multi-layer steamers (2). Third, pressure cooker/canners. I have 4.

My favorite right now is the kitchenaid artisan stand mixer. :) Before it was my wolfman puck food processor. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom