Glass Mixing bowl on Tv show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chilichip

Senior Cook
Hi,

Anybody know where you can buy the Glass bowls from the Foodnetwork? I just love them and can't find them anywhere thanks.:chef:

I got the 9 bowl Duralex set at Sam's Club. It seems like I use them constantly. You pretty much always have whatever size bowl you need.

Andy M. said:
I see them in kitchen stores all the time.
Andy, have you seen the show Guys Big Bite ~ it's on Sunday at 10:30? He has great bowls. Deep rather than wide. I have never seen those in any store. Any suggestions of a store?

Kind of like these:

1_P_963_Main.jpg

Last edited:
Andy M. said:
Those are more decorative than the basic glass mixing bowls I was referring to.
Those are Anchor Hocking mixing bowls. "Splash Proof Mixing Bowls" is how they are named.

You may be able to find them in some discount chains. I see Anchor Hocking in discount chains regularly.

vagriller said:
These look like like the 3 bowl set I got years ago. I love them! I use them for way more than mixing. I use the large one for serving salads at parties. Just a piece of saran wrap over the top and I'm out the door. Can't beat it for $10.

I have those. The small one is holding the cat's water. I need something big and deep. Like I said, I love the ones Guy uses.

Sephora said:
Andy, have you seen the show Guys Big Bite ~ it's on Sunday at 10:30? He has great bowls. Deep rather than wide. I have never seen those in any store. Any suggestions of a store?

Kind of like these:

1_P_963_Main.jpg

Guy Fieti's show is on? I just Googled Guy's Big Bite and the page said it wasn't supposed to air until January 2007. We liked him in the competition and were looking forward to seeing his show. Did we miss something?

Back
Top Bottom