Great gadget

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cinisajoy

Senior Cook
Hi. After playing around in the kitchen today, I had to tell everyone about the Shinkoda.
It is a food chopper and more.
https://www.amazon.com/SHINKODA-SK-...=UTF8&qid=1465586480&sr=8-2&keywords=Shinkoda
It dices onions and jalapeños to a 1/4 inch or smaller dice in a few seconds.
Shreds cabbage for coleslaw in mere seconds.
Lettuce is shredded to a nice size.
It can slice potatoes thin for scalloped potatoes. It can also grate and julienne.
The juicer is super easy to use.
The egg separator is ok but watch what you doing.
The egg beater is great for beating the whites.
If you want, you can mix up a cake in it. Or waffles.
Note: I have not used the salad spinner.
Now other than being quick, what I love most is the clean-up. You just have the bowl, the blade and the gear housing. Just wash or rinse in hot water. Note: I do believe everything is dishwasher safe.
Anyway for $10, you can't beat it.
The green one is an add-on but the black one can be shipped by itself.

I am just amazed at this gadget. We got a second one for the camper.

I really liked this gadget!) Thanks.
Kitchen gadgets are a great and irreplaceable thing. You know, I really like to cook, and especially I like to cook pizza. And I always face the same problem when I want to cut a pizza easily and quickly. I've been looking for a suitable knife for a long time and quite recently I've found this one http://amzn.to/2yv9cSZ. This is a great cutter for pizza, it is sharp and well cuts the crispy edge of the pizza. In addition, he has an ergonomic and comfortable grip. An excellent product I recommend to try!)

But wait, there's more! If you order within the next 15 minutes you will get a second Shinkoda absolutely free. Just pay separate shipping and handling fees.

I had something like that years ago Cin, and it got lost out of my kitchen when I got a food processor. Now the heavy big bulky food processor lives in a top cabinet and is hardly ever used. I hate cleaning it and for as much as it is used it doesn't deserve counter space.
I need to get something super simple like that again so thanks for the tip.

Now I see this is an old post. Would love to hear from Cin how she likes it now.

Last edited:
I have 3 food processors. A big one for heavy duty mixing, slicing, shredding, etc., A mid-size one for smaller jobs and a $10.00 one that I use to chop onions. It can chop onions so small, it will become mush if you continue. That one doesn't have any attachments, but the other two have attachments to do all of the things the Shinkoda can do and they are easy to assemble. They don't spin clean salads, though, I have a salad spinner for that.

My Bass-O-Matic broke a couple years ago, and they don't sell them anymore. Bummer.

CD

Back
Top Bottom