ISO Instruction insert for Le Creuset "Le Grilladou-Raclette" in Engish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
I scored one of these with all its bits and bobs at the Goodwill. The instruction "manual" is in French. Although I can read French, wondering if anyone has the English version of the same? Searched on line, couldn't find it. However, I notice that this toy is going for up to almost $200 on eBay. I paid under $8 for it.

The site suggested you use the Google translator. Was that of any help? :angel:
If CWS used Google translate on it, she would probably waste an hour or more making corrections to the translation. :LOL: That assumes that she finds a French version of the manual on line.

Sometimes a description is better in one language and other times in the other language.
When evaluating a translation, it is not uncommon for 20 percent of the author's intent to be lost in the translation. I'm curious because the French would be the source language, and English the target language. I was a little surprised that I couldn't it in English online. The last time I bought a Le Creuset pan, the instructions were in 5 languages. Because I plan on giving the young lads all of my Le Creuset cookware at some point, I want to have the "user manuals" for them. I have all of the instructions on use and care for the other pans.

Back
Top Bottom