ISO towels for drying dishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I buy towels at Sam's Club and a local restaurant supply. They come in packs of 12. I buy only white so that I can put them in a hot washer with bleach. I must have over 100 in two bins so I always have a lot of towels to use.

I'm a big fan of real linen towels - they are durable and very absorbent. The best place to get these imo is a thrift store where you can often find then used but in good shape. A restaurant supply store will also have them and there's always etsy and williams sonoma.

I use 100% cotton salon towels. My wife usually orders 20 dozen new towels every year for the business and she gives me 1 dozen for the dishes. I hand wash all dishes (no dishwasher) so towels are very important to us (me).

I use 100% cotton salon towels. My wife usually orders 20 dozen new towels every year for the business and she gives me 1 dozen for the dishes. I hand wash all dishes (no dishwasher) so towels are very important to us (me).

Where does she order the salon towels from?

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Back in the days when I had time to weave, I used loved to make set the loom up with a 40/60% linen/cotton warp and throw a linen weft. I still use towels I wove in the mid '90s. When I buy dish towels, I like linen or 100% cotton.

Back
Top Bottom