Kitchen "Candy" ~ Or, Look What I Just Got!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine worked fine til I had to refill it. :mad: :mad: :mad: No matter what or how I did it, could not refill. I was once a smoker and refilled my lighter for years!

me too!

Watched a program last night, mostly on the effects of the virus other than medical. They were thinking that most online stuff would become the "thing" now that people are getting more used to it. Store fronts would take a dive if they didn't get into "online". Even to buying clothes, you would have an image of your body/shape and be able to try on clothes without going there.
Well, maybe if you're svelte, but I can almost guarantee no computer will be able to figure out just where my blubber will slide to under the clothes! :ohmy:

You too? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Well they sent a replacement pan. It looks so nice. But without a/c I won’t be doing much stove top cooking. I’ll be using the IP as much as I can.

Mine worked fine til I had to refill it. :mad: :mad: :mad: No matter what or how I did it, could not refill. I was once a smoker and refilled my lighter for years!
Years ago, I had that same thing happen, with being unable to refill, but with a different brand, somebody gave me as a present. By the time I used it up, and this happened, it was too late to return. Now, I continue use my propane torch, from the workshop.

Years ago, I had that same thing happen, with being unable to refill, but with a different brand, somebody gave me as a present. By the time I used it up, and this happened, it was too late to return. Now, I continue use my propane torch, from the workshop.

Actually think I did see a nozzle for a torch in the barn... gonna have to keep my eye open for it. Thanks.

Well, this is not exactly a Kitchen Tool, but it surly is a
"Look what I found" !!!

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

We don't have a Cheesecake Factory anywhere near us here in Cowboy-ville,
so when one of my Gal Pals said that she found this in the bakery department at Fry's aka Kroger's; I was over the Moon excited !!!
I bought 4 packs of the dinner rolls and chucked them into the deep freeze to keep for later.
We did wolf down a package that night with an Entrée sized Salad! ;)

This is used candy. Eww.

Anyway, two nice All-clad pans for the whopping price of 9 and 10 bucks each.

Missed the lids, but theybturm up every once in a while, so I'll get so.e eventually.20200723_234812.jpg

Momma got some new toys! I've been using Himself's old hand mixer since our marriage 45 years ago. His Mom gave him her old hand mixer when he left for college in 1966. I have no idea when Mom got it - maybe as s wedding shower gift in the early 1940s? Anyway, it's old. Still works... except for the power cord falling out of the base when I use it. [emoji38] Himself suggested I use duct tape to keep the cord in place. I used Discover Cash Back cards and BB&B gift cards to "buy" me a new mixer.

I got the tiny iron at Walmart earlier this week. I'm tired of dragging out my large bodied Rowenta and full size ironing board just to press seams in a mask. And while I've used my small tabletop ironing board on top the desk in the room with the sewing machine, small-on-small will work better.
IMG_20200723_201836448_HDR.jpgIMG_20200723_201859839_HDR.jpg

But if she asks for it, it's okay.

In deference to my asks, Himself got me a cast iron skillet one Christmas and a chef's knife the next. His co-workers questioned his choices, suggesting that I might be laying in the supplies to do him in. [emoji44]

LOL.. Never in 33 years (first) or 26 years (Jeannie) would I give an appliance as an anniversary gift.. :ROFLMAO:

Ross
I wish I could say the same thing.

The vacuum and the slow cooker didn't go over so well.

Isn't 10 years the cleaning anniversary. I was sure the 15th was the cooking anniversary.

I personally like the silicone spatulas from Betty Crocker. I don't expect one spatula to do everything. I have some that are straight and some that are a bit spoon shaped. I also have a variety of sizes for different uses. I got three Betty Crocker spatulas from Dollarama for $3 each.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom