Kitchen "Candy" ~ Or, Look What I Just Got!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice kitchen goodies, CG. Let me know how you like those Danish whisks. I have been reading good things about them, but not from anyone I "know".
OK, I used one when making the pierogi. It did seem to work the wet ingredients into the dry well, but I did have to hand knead, too, per the recipe. I plan on using it again when I make my Mom's coffee cake. It's a thinner, almost batter-like consistency. I'll report back once I've used the whisk for that.

CG, I think you will find it is not really geared to thinner doughs. It will work but, in my mind, not as efficiently.

With the big loops it grabs thicker dough pulling it into your mass. That is where thinner whisks just get clogged up.

Also a good example for the nice thick strong handle.

I had to replace my microwave. I decided on this one. My last microwave lasted 15 years. Hopefully this one will last as long. It's really nice. More powerful than the old one. The only thing is it plays an annoying musical tone instead of the usual beep when the cycle is complete. I don't think there's a way to turn it off. If anyone has experience with this unit and knows how to turn off the music or change it to a beep please let me know.

Also, on a side note -- The cats are taking turns looking at their reflections in the door. It cooks AND entertains!

screenshot_2021-01-11-lg-neochef-2-0-cu-ft-countertop-microwave-with-smart-inverter-and-easycl-png.40236

Last edited:
I don't see a link.

I didn’t post the link. Sorry. I got it at Best Buy. I think you can google the model number and get links. I’m not home at the moment or I would add the link.

Last edited:
This is really strange. On my Mac, there is no photo or link. Nothing but text. On my phone I see a photo and brief description.

Thanks GG.

Sorry, msmofet.

View attachment 45034

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/instan...-immersion-circulator/6427203.p?skuId=6427203

SQUEEEEE!!

:clap:

This beauty aught to be available for curbside pick up
next Saturday!
I kept looking at it and looking at it ... my husband walked past my
desk this morning and said, "Oh, just order it already will'ya! You know you want it."

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

Cool! I have one and really enjoy it. It almost feels like cheating having perfectly cooked steak every time!

I had to replace my microwave. I decided on this one. My last microwave lasted 15 years.

When it is warmer, I will be looking to replace my over the stove microwave. Nothing wrong with it but I want the ability to have a range hood that vents outside. I’ve heard of microwaves that can do this. Anyone have a microwave with this feature and can comment on how well it vents?

When it is warmer, I will be looking to replace my over the stove microwave. Nothing wrong with it but I want the ability to have a range hood that vents outside. I’ve heard of microwaves that can do this. Anyone have a microwave with this feature and can comment on how well it vents?

I've purchased one and am waiting for the installation. Will report once it is in place. :)

I received a late Christmas gift yesterday - lighted chopsticks - 6 sets. Who'd-a-thunk?

chopsticks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom