Miracle Blade Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboenomo

Head Chef
Has anybody used these?
I've seen the commercials, but it seems too good to be true.
How are the knives, really?

What's wrong with them?
Do they not cut as well as he says?
Do they not stay sharp?
Or both?

Sure, edit it and make me look stupid!

Okay, I see.
Well has anyone actually tried sending them back to get replace with that "Lifetime Guarentee"?

Why bother sending them back? They are trash. Sending them back will not fix that. Why not just get a good knife?

True, but if he had already paid for it. At least he'll keep getting a new sharp knife.
He said he has 3 of the normal blade. So just use 1 when it is no good. Send it back for a new one and start the next. By the time you get the new one you can send the other back :D

heehee

goboenomo said:
Sure, edit it and make me look stupid!
That was not my intention!:chef: I wondered if anyone tried sharpening them. I will try it. Heck might as well try on these knives, right? gobo did you get some of these?

Also I saw where someone said you couldn't put them in the dishwasher because the name labels come off. It says that right on the cardboard "sheath" that mine came in. Do most knife manufacturers recommend hand washing?

Last edited:
goboenomo said:
True, but if he had already paid for it. At least he'll keep getting a new sharp knife.
He said he has 3 of the normal blade. So just use 1 when it is no good. Send it back for a new one and start the next. By the time you get the new one you can send the other back :D

heehee
Sounds like a heck of a lot of work for not much return. Also I bet they do not pay postage. A cheaply made knife can be dangerous. It is not something I would want just to save a few bucks.

True, I was mostly joking around.
I guess the smartest thing to do is not buy the Miracle Blade Series at all. :)

hmmmm
Oh!
If you are cutting salads quite quickly and someone tells you even faster.
Don't listen to them!
Or you'll lose your thumb.
:D

Haha
I didnt lose my thumb
I just cut the top of my thumb
i had a huge piece of skin hanging
about half a centimeter
I wrapped it up and went back to work
AND MY BOSS TOLD ME TO GO THAT FAST STILL
just be careful she says

it healed, you can't even tell that it happened