Mixer bowls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. Maybe I was not clear. I never said the bowls or inserts were made by Kitchenaid.

The bowls and inserts were made by other manufactorers for use on a Kitchenaid mixer.

Now irregardless of what Kitchenaid says....they have been known on the forum not to have accurate information....there have never been a problem with either product.

As a matter of fact, the Bridge Kitchenware's copper bowl was spoken about favorably in the 1975 version of The Cook's Catalog. The fact that up to very recently Bridge Kitchenware [a famous Kitchenware store in New York City for many many years] has been producing and selling these bowls speaks for itself.

Holey moley! :shock:

Those prices on those copper bowl inserts shot up like weeds in the spring! I can't believe it! I bought mine a few years back for $50 new.

I guess it was a good investment. ;)

They had a big promotion a number of years ago, and gave free personalized 5 qt narrow bowls to customers.

I have one of those. I told my family I won it in a cooking contest. They still don't know the real deal!

I just didn't know they were still engraving bowls.

Sounds like a good deal folks!

I would hop on it except I already have 3 and the copper & brass Bridgeware bowl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom