My most precious tool - Pizza oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Addie, a cold slice in the morning is pure delight! The way the cheese congeals? YUM! Almost better than warm pizza. :yum:

Ah yes. I have woken up in the middle of the night and raided the fridge. That cold pizza was calling my name. :angel:

My wife would agree with you. Personally the thought of congealed cheese and grease makes me a bit ill. It only takes about 10 minutes in a 350° oven to make leftover pizza almost as good as it was when fresh, and that's how I do it.

When I make it from scratch there are rarely any leftovers to worry about anyway. :chef:

My wife would agree with you. Personally the thought of congealed cheese and grease makes me a bit ill. It only takes about 10 minutes in a 350° oven to make leftover pizza almost as good as it was when fresh, and that's how I do it.

When I make it from scratch there are rarely any leftovers to worry about anyway. :chef:

Same here, although I warm it up in the toaster oven. The flavor is better when it's warm.

There wouldn't be any leftovers here in this house either if I could eat like other folks do. :angel:

Same here, although I warm it up in the toaster oven. The flavor is better when it's warm.

Sometimes we'll get Uno's take-out special of two regular (not personal) sized pizzas for $20, planning a couple of meals from them. When we reheat the leftovers, I take the pizza out of the 'fridge and let it warm while I make a salad. Also while making salad, I preheat the oven and pizza stone to about 450. The pizza is just right to pop into the oven when it's ready, comes out crispy on the bottom as if you were eating it fresh in the restaurant. Kinda a lot of work for that one slice of Midnight Munchies pizza, though.

Leftovers are a wonderful thing, especially when it's pizza.

I make sure there's enough for leftovers when I make pizza. :shifty:

To stay on topic I'll have to say that either pizza oven would do it for me. The quality of the pie it produces is what I'm after when I dine out. :chef: The oven it comes out of is secondary.

Now to add to the drift. ;)

There is no need to re-heat leftover pizza. :)

The flavor profile of fresh and room temp pizza are 2 different things and both are wonderful. :yum:

Leftover pizza is a rare beast here but it's scarfed down without the need for extra energy consumption and enjoyed to it's fullest. :rolleyes:

In fact it doesn't make it past Breakfast. :pig:

Pizza right out of the fridge isn't room temperature - it's cold. Room temp is okay, but for me, hot sauce and gooey cheese are much more tasty :yum: And if I'm warming up pizza in the toaster oven rather than toasting toast, that's okay by me. But variation makes the world more interesting, so bon appétit!

Back
Top Bottom