Need a manual for Williams Sonoma Torch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeattleCook

Assistant Cook
My wife bought me a torch last night from Williams Sonoma and it didn't come with a manual - just the torch and a butane refill. While I can easily figure out most of the controls, some of them are a mystery to me and I don't know the proper procedure for refilling the butane. I've not used a kitchen torch before - she decided to get me this toy after I mentioned that I was going to need one to make a dessert.

Williams Sonoma no longer carries this item and they don't have a pdf file of the manual online.

Can someone post or email me a scan of the relevant information?

Is it branded as a Williams-Sonoma item, or does it have another brand name or manufacturer somewhere on it?

If no name is on it besides Williams-Sonoma, I'd contact them & ask about it. Even if they don't carry the item any more, they still might be able to help you. If there's another manufacturer printed anywhere on the box or on the torch, I'd try to get in touch with them.

Thanks so much - what my wife managed to get photocopied was rather poor quality and there was no additional material :chef:

If anyone needs to see the manual I will send them a copy of it via PM - as to scan and post the actual book that Williams Sonoma put out would probably be considered a copyright violation.

Oh, I see you already removed it. I wasted my time replying to your PM. (I posted the whole thing, folks; it took forever, even though it was only 8 pages). I hope Seattle had time to download the images.

I hope Seattle had time to download the images.

That's why I said I would gladly PM that info to anyone who needed it. You said you doubted that the recipes were copyrighted. If you will look at the book I can guarantee you it is copyrighted. There would, however, have been nothing wrong with you sending these photos via Private Message to someone. No harm done - it's just our job to keep you and Discuss Cooking abiding by the copyright laws. Without their written permission it cannot be posted. I do believe the OP got the info and I'm sure they appreciate it very much. Thanks for spending so much time doing that. The info is not lost so don't think it was for nothing. It is here for anyone to see if they ask.

If anyone would like to see this torch manual info, like I said, I will gladly send them a PM with it.

That's why I said I would gladly PM that info to anyone who needed it. You said you doubted that the recipes were copyrighted. If you will look at the book I can guarantee you it is copyrighted. There would, however, have been nothing wrong with you sending these photos via Private Message to someone. No harm done - it's just our job to keep you and Discuss Cooking abiding by the copyright laws. Without their written permission it cannot be posted. I do believe the OP got the info and I'm sure they appreciate it very much. Thanks for spending so much time doing that. The info is not lost so don't think it was for nothing. It is here for anyone to see if they ask.

If anyone would like to see this torch manual info, like I said, I will gladly send them a PM with it.
I know this post is from years ago but...I received the William Sonoma Kitchen Torch as a Christmas gift 5+ years ago. I have never used it but my college aged daughter would like to use it to caramelize sugar on grapefruits. The user manual was not in the box, so I am searching the internet for one when I ran across this post. If you or anyone that sees this has access to the manual, I would really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom