Need a Small Griller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok i am interested in grilling chicken breasts, but i do not want to buy a huge grill. I need a small one that uses simple electricity. Can anyone reccommend 1 that is reasonably affordable, reliable and cooks good? Is the george formen grill good? (the one with all the different colors :LOL: )

From the specifications you stated - and since you have expressed a very limited interest in what you are cooking - one of the George Foreman grills would probably suit you just fine. Actually - they are good for a number of other things, too. From all reports I've read - the George Foreman grills are well worth the money and very reliable.

the george foreman grills are very good. they now make several sizes, and are reasonably priced. it think they even have an outdoor, standalone unit now.

we have one of the standard/original size ones, and it is perfect for about 2 people. for a reference, you can make about 3 to 4 good sized burgers on it at one time, and it cooks quickly because it heats from both the top and bottom.

I'm a strong advocate for the George Foreman grill, and they come in various sizes from cooking 2 burgers side by side to cooking many burgers side by side. Now, to be fair and not sound like an advertisement, there are many other similar grills. That said, I prefer my GF grill based on experience!

We had a Geo Forman grill. We used it until it died. I am glad to see the new ones have removable plates. It was very difficult to clean the old one. It is also great for cooking fish as you don't have to turn it.
We upgraded to a Wolfgang Puck model which is larger and we love it. Especially for sandwiches. We bought the extra plates for waffles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom